“Moving to Thailand “ was an Amazon Best Seller
Moving to Thailand from your home country takes a lot of problem solving. Not just before you go, but after you arrive. In fact, it’s the details of the problem solving that usually destroy a plan to move to Thailand.
Covered in Moving to Thailand :
- Preplanning – before you leave your home country
- What to bring, and more importantly, what not to bring
- Staying connected to your money at home or bringing it?
- Cost of Living – How little can you realistically live on?
- Money Saving Secrets – from long-term expats
- Technology – keeping your identity, personal information, and money safe
- Thai Culture – when to wai and when you’re about to get a bottle to the back of your head
- Housing – how to choose, how to find it, what to expect
- Visa – essentials
- Making Money in Thailand – teaching as well as many alternatives given
- Escape Plan – the best laid plans can fail. When is it time to throw in the towel?
If you’re moving to Thailand you can’t do without this book. Imagine reading some other book that portrays giving you everything you need… You arrive in Thailand and realize you don’t know everything you need to know. What will you do?
Get this book – you won’t be disappointed.