“Moving to Thailand – Your 2nd Life Begins!” is an Amazon Best Seller
BUY AT AMAZON:
Moving to Thailand from your home country takes a lot of problem solving. Not just before you go, but after you arrive. In fact, it’s the details of the problem solving that usually destroy a plan to move to Thailand.
Covered in Moving to Thailand – Your 2nd Life Begins!:
- Preplanning – before you leave your home country
- What to bring, and more importantly, what not to bring
- Staying connected to your money at home or bringing it?
- Cost of Living – How little can you realistically live on?
- Money Saving Secrets – from long-term expats
- Technology – keeping your identity, personal information, and money safe
- Thai Culture – when to wai and when you’re about to get a bottle to the back of your head
- Housing – how to choose, how to find it, what to expect
- Visa – essentials
- Making Money in Thailand – teaching as well as many alternatives given
- Escape Plan – the best laid plans can fail. When is it time to throw in the towel?
If you’re moving to Thailand you can’t do without this book. Imagine reading some other book that portrays giving you everything you need… You arrive in Thailand and realize you don’t know everything you need to know. What will you do?
Come here and buy the book you should have bought to start.
Get this book – you won’t be disappointed.
If you’ve already read any of Mike’s other guides, you understand that Mike leaves out NOTHING. It’s all in there and you don’t need any more. This book is worth $100. You can have it for less than 3 bucks! You’re not missing anything.
Moving to Thailand – Your 2nd Life Begins!