We have these formats for each of our Thailand-focused books –
- Kindle (.mobi) Amazon’s Kindle store also sells most of these books if you prefer to buy there.
- Epub (open industry format, good for Stanza reader, others)
- PDF (good for highly formatted books, or for home printing)
- LRF (for Sony Reader)
All Thailand and other ebooks we carry, links to more info and to buy:
- Meditation For Beginners – A 22-Day Course
- Meditation For Beginners – Secrets For Success
- Moving to Thailand – What is involved in moving across the globe to live in Thailand? What is it like? All your questions answered. This is a BEST SELLER at Amazon Kindle books.
- Is That Snake In Your House Dangerous? Identify Deadly Thailand Snakes In Under 5 Minutes!
- The Ultimate Guide to Teaching English in Thailand – There have been a couple attempts at books that cover this subject. We have reviewed them and found them seriously lacking. Here is a very complete book on the subject.
- Thailand’s Sickest – FREE at Amazon.com now (10/2015) a thriller fiction novel set in Patong Beach. Vigilante justice.
- Thailand’s Sickest – Hell To Pay – the second book in the series. At Amazon.com.
- Thai Black Book – the ultimate survival guide for Thailand visitors and long-term expats.
- Joys Thai Food Recipes – Joy’s 50 best, 100% authentic Thai recipes. A classic!
- Joys Thai Dessert Recipes – Joy’s TOP 20 Thai dessert recipes. A must have!
- 50 Ways to Make Money While Living Overseas – Many come to teach and find out after a semester or a year that it just isn’t what they want to be doing. Thailand’s great cost of living means there are any number of ways to earn a sustainable living. Learn 50 ways to make money to help support yourself while living overseas in nearly any place on the planet with internet connections.
All eBooks can be downloaded immediately after processing your payment. You can choose the format and will receive whatever you choose plus the PDF version which is readable on virtually any computer across the globe.