“Moving to Thailand “ was an Amazon Best Seller
Moving to Thailand from your home country takes a lot of problem solving. Not just before you go, but after you arrive. In fact, it’s the details of the problem solving that usually destroy a plan to move to Thailand.
Covered in Moving to Thailand – Your 2nd Life Begins!:
- Preplanning – before you leave your home country
- What to bring, and more importantly, what not to bring
- Staying connected to your money at home or bringing it?
- Cost of Living – How little can you realistically live on?
- Money Saving Secrets – from long-term expats
- Technology – keeping your identity, personal information, and money safe
- Thai Culture – when to wai and when you’re about to get a bottle to the back of your head
- Housing – how to choose, how to find it, what to expect
- Visa – essentials
- Making Money in Thailand – teaching as well as many alternatives given
- Escape Plan – the best laid plans can fail. When is it time to throw in the towel?
If you’re moving to Thailand you can’t do without this book. Imagine reading some other book that portrays giving you everything you need… You arrive in Thailand and realize you don’t know everything you need to know. What will you do?
Get this book – you won’t be disappointed.
Mike Fook has reviewed all the available information about teaching English in Thailand and distilled it into this one – guide. This new book is filled with pertinent information about moving to Thailand and obtaining a job teaching English.
The Ultimate Guide to Teaching English in Thailand covers:
- Before coming to Thailand – are you sure Thailand is the right Asian country to start your adventure in?
- Thai culture – do’s and don’ts, and the maybes. What you can get away with and what doesn’t fly.
- Thai ‘face’ – the major underlying guide for Thai society and individuals
- First few days in Thailand – what to do to get oriented.
- Scams – find out about the usual scams and in so doing, you’ll be more ready for innovative scams nobody is up on yet.
- How much can you earn? Realistically, the god’s honest truth.
- Choosing region to live – biggest single factor determining success. Choose a location that matches what you’re looking for and you’ll have the greatest time. Choose one that doesn’t – and you’ll be packing for home, or some other spot in Asia.
- Costs in Various Regions Chart – priceless.
- House vs. apartment – what will you be sleeping in? How best to find one?
- Essentials – contract, moving in expenses, furnishings chart, neighbors, internet ADSL, phone, electric, water, garbage, maid
- Transportation – taxi, motorbike, auto, share with co-worker
- Teaching requirements – there have been significant changes recently. Covers teacher course requirements. You must stay on top of the changes as they come. Here’s how.
- Visa Issues – non-immigrant b visa, visa on arrival by air -30 days, by land 14, overstays, fines, working illegally – without work permit what happens
- Work permit issues – a teacher’s license is not enough.
- Types of teaching positions – govt school, private, university, private classes
- Types of classes you might teach: conversation, GRE prep, TOEFL prep for university entrance overseas, grammar, science, computers, drama, physical education, music, basket weaving?
- What is teaching in Thailand like?
- Thai coworkers & foreign coworkers
- Teaching different ages of Thais
- Classroom discipline – can you hit the kids? Should you?
- Classroom style – what works. An excellent system outlined that works.
- Day in the life of a teacher – what does a typical day look like?
- 50 Positives to working in Thailand and teaching English
- Finding a job – applying, dress code, interviews, questions to ask at the interview (very important). Find out what the one thing is you need to do at an interview that maybe one foreign teacher out of 100 does.
- Working in Thailand without teaching – alternatives to teaching because you may find out quickly that teaching isn’t for you. Some love it and some don’t like it and you’re not going to know if you haven’t taught here before.
- Money saving tips
- Helpful info and phone numbers, etc.
See 2 Screen shots: Table of Contents and formatting sample
Order now and be reading in 5 minutes
Discount for TODAY just $19.95 $2.99!
Joy’s 2nd Thai food ebook – this one,
the Top 20 Thai Desserts eBook!
Inside Joy’s Thai Desserts Recipes eBook You’ll find:
- 42 Colorful Illustrated Pages – packed with photos.
- 20 of Thailand’s TOP, and most favorite Thai Desserts!
- Step-by-Step instructions for Cooking each delicious dessert!
- Joy’s Personal Stories about making these desserts at home! (priceless!)
- Easily Printable – so you can take the dessert recipes to your kitchen!
- Adobe PDF and many other file formats – read this ebook with your computer, Kindle, Nook, Sony reader, Blackberry, iPhone, iPod Touch, etc.
TODAY just $2.99!
If you just want to buy now and don’t need a cart choose this button below to order Joy’s Top 20 Thai Desserts Ebook… Even if you aren’t the best cook in your circle of friends – these simple Thai dessert recipes will make you seem like an absolute pro. Joy’s simple way of showing you how to cook the most delicious dessert recipes Thailand has to offer will have you cooking like a pro in very little time. Try it! We’ll bet you can’t stop! Don’t miss Joy’s other Thai food recipe ebook:
Joy’s Thai Food Recipes Ebook – with 50 authentic Thai recipes from Thailand’s traditional northeast.
If you want the Amazon Kindle version of this book, just click the book below:
In 2005 Joy set about to create an ebook of authentic Thai recipes she’d learned growing up with her mother and aunts teaching her in their modest home.
After editing and adding photos Joy’s Thai Food Recipe book became the most sought after Thai Food ebook on the planet within 6-months. Today she sells her ebook through a number of affiliates and partnerships and we’re lucky to have her agree to sell her ebooks here too! Yes, I said ebooks.
Joy’s Thai Food Recipe EBook contains:
- 101 Colorfully Illustrated Food Pages – featuring tastiest Thai food dishes.
- 50 Thai Favorite Recipes!
- Step by Step instructions for Cooking all Recipes!
- Joy’s Personal Touch – short stories about growing up in Thailand related to cooking Thai food.
If you are considering moving overseas on a limited budget, a pension, whatever fixed-income source you have, and you are concerned about being able to make a little (or a lot) more money while you are living abroad – this book has 50 answers that may work for you.
What would you pay to be able to get out of teaching and continue to live in Thailand?
Teaching is the usual way foreigners coming to Thailand for a short or long-term stay. Many teachers try teaching in Thailand for a term, maybe a year, and decide – it’s definitely not for them.
What to do then?
Before you quit your teaching job read this book. In it author Mike Fook outlines 50 ways to make money in Thailand, or wherever you are with an internet connection – so you can support yourself. Most of the suggestions are for online projects – but, don’t let that scare you. Mike lays it out for you completely if it’s possible to do it in a chapter, or, refers you to exactly the right place to learn the skills you need to have to make enough money to get out of teaching.
So, what would you pay to know about a project you can start today and build up in a short time so you’re earning enough money to stop teaching?
I think most teachers – if they were seriously looking for an ‘out’ of teaching and a solution that would take care of them for a year or ten – would pay 9990 baht – about $300 USD.
But, you don’t have to. This ebook is found at:
AMAZON – HERE ->